* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Overwhelmed by all the demands on your time? Time is one commodity we cannot get back. Manage time more effectively and work more efficiently with practical strategies and options. Essential but often overlooked, skills to help you become more organized, work efficiently, increase productivity and save time. Improving time management is a core skill for anyone wishing to work efficiently and establish good habits. Implementing your action plan will help you reduce stress and enhance your productivity.
In-person/virtual- Individual, small-group, and large-group exercises; lecture, discussion, action planning
Time Management Fundamentals and Covey’s Time Management Matrix (Hour 1)
Icebreaker- What Came First, The Chicken or the Egg? (breakout room) and
Introductions (Facilitator and Participants)
- Fundamentals of Time Management
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Covey’s Time Management Matrix
- Quadrant I (Urgent, Important)
- Quadrant II (Not urgent, Important)
- Quadrant III (Urgent, Not Important)
- Quadrant IV (Not urgent, Not Important)
- Activity- MANAGE, FOCUS, LIMIT, AND AVOID
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Leaders who would like to become better at managing their time.