Difficult Conversations & Conflict Management
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Difficult conversations are inevitable at work and in life. A misunderstanding missed deadlines, or an upset boss or customer, all can result in a difficult conversation. While they can be unpleasant, these conversations can be less painful and produce positive results. Individuals that complete this course will learn best practices for difficult conversations, and learn how to produce better outcomes as a result.
- Communicate effectively during difficult conversations
- Cultivate a different mindset about difficult conversations
- Manage your emotions
- Cultivate empathy
- Know the 8 Difficult Conversation Essentials
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*