Top-Notch Training Designed for Government Entities
Bringing high-quality professional training to a government or public sector agency isn’t easy. There are a lot of moving parts and a mile (or two) of red tape. And with a limited selection of preferred providers, finding the needed course can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack.
We get it. We’ve been providing professional training to government and public sector entities for 20+ years. We understand your unique environment and challenges. Our one-stop-shop platform makes it quick and easy to find the right training for the right price at the right time.
Our training experiences are fully customizable and can be delivered in an array of modalities: live, online, hybrid, etc. Taught by industry SMEs, our courses combine theoretical know-how with real life scenarios and projects, enabling your staff to use their new skills immediately.
Get ready to stop rifling through the haystack, roll up the red tape, and check “find a high-quality, affordable training provider” off your to-do list. Contact us today and let’s get your upskilling sessions on the calendar!
Our Government Portfolio
We actively work on Government RFPs and have extensive experience in providing solutions to the public sector entities large and small. Our speciality lies in providing customized and cost effective solutions with an objective to accelerate organizational goals of the government departments whether at a City, County, State or Federal level. We’re a preferred Training provider for numerous government entities around the United States in more than 15 states as listed below.
- Aid Agencies
- Armed Forces – Military
- Governance – City, County, State
- Information Technology
- Public Transportation
- …and more!
Areas of Expertise
Partial List of Clients
- Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind, AZ
- Arlington County – Office of the Purchasing Agent, VA
- Bay Area UASI – Bay Area Urban Areas Security Initiative, CA
- California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) – Department of General Service, CA
- City of Los Angeles – Department of Transportation, CA
- City of Philadelphia, PA
- City of San Jose, CA
- City of Tucson – Business Services Department, AZ
- County of Alameda, CA
- County of Orange – Public Works, CA
- County of Volusia – Growth and Resource Management, FL
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority, OH
- Harris County – Department of Education, TX
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency – Municipal Water District, CA
- Massachusetts School Building Authority, MA
- Orange County Health Authority, Dba CalOptima, CA
- Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency, CA
- Saint Regis Mohwak Tribe, NY
- San Francisco City County – Public Utilities Commission, CA
- State of Illinois – Department of Innovation and Technology, IL
- State of Illinois – Department of Human Rights, IL
- State of New Hampshire – Department Of Administrative Services, NH
- State of West Virginia – Department of Administration Office of Technology, WV
- Strategic Acquisition Center – Department of Veterans Affairs, MD
- Texas Health and Human Service Commission, TX
- Texas Woman’s University, TX
- The US Agency for International Development/Regional Development Mission for Asia (USAID/RDMA), Thailand
- The State of Oregon – Department of Administrative Services, OR
- Washington State – Department of Enterprise Services, WA
CCS Learning Academy
Providing tech training services since 1997
Solutions for government agencies at all levels
Serving customers across the entire U.S.
Ge Started Today
The CCS Learning Academy Difference
We’re BPPE-certified and we also hold credentials from CompTIA, ITIL, and PeopleCert.
CCS Learning Academy is a division of CCS Global Tech, a full-service IT solutions company. Our training courses are designed and taught by working professionals who know and understand the complexities of their industries. They bring this knowledge into the classroom to help prepare you to become a high-end IT professional.
We can design programs to address your needs, timeline, and budget.
We help you leverage your training dollars by offering a range of learning platforms options, both virtual and in-person. We’ll use the modality that is right for you.
We don’t stop after teaching theory! Our instructors use real-life scenarios and projects to give your team the knowledge and experience they need to use their skills effectively in today’s environment.
Our Client love us, read what they have to say about us
State of New Hampshire
Texas Woman’s University