Data Analytics & Engineering Bootcamp
Earn your Data Analytics and Engineering certificate in 12 weeks.
Become a Data Analytics and Engineering Expert with CCS Learning Academy's excellent state-of-the-art Bootcamp and excel in your career. Master TSQL, Python, Tableau, Snowflake, TFS, Azure DevOps and more to build your skillset. Network with Industry Experts and receive reliable career advice and Mentorship.
Benefits of Data Analytics and Engineering
- Identify unknown changing patterns: Data Analytics can reveal low-cost changes to resource management for increased profitability.
- Innovate new products and solutions: Data Analytics can reveal gaps and problems that might be ignored otherwise. Greater insight about purchase decisions, customer feedback and business processes can drive innovation in internal operations of the company and external solutions.
- Real-time optimization: Data Analytics can assist companies to predict change and react optimally to different situations.
Online bootcamp courses are normally held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Upcoming Start Dates
Weekdays (full-day schedule)
April 03, 2023
May 01, 2023
June 05, 2023
Weekdays (evening schedule)
April 10, 2023
May 08, 2023
June 12, 2023
Weekends (full-day schedule)
April 08, 2023
May 13, 2023
June 10, 2023
CCS Learning Academy Bonuses
Flexible Payment Plans
Reserve your seat for only $495 and work with our team to finance the rest of your bootcamp tuition.
Get $500 off tuition if you refer a friend who registers for any online bootcamp course within 30 days!
Course Discount Voucher
Learning doesn’t have to end! Graduates can enjoy 20% off any certification course in our catalog.
Free E-Learning Subscription
A $1,595 value! Get free access to all e-learning courses in any topic area for 12 months after graduation.
Pay without financing and become eligible for a 1-month internship with our parent company, CCS Global Tech!
Individual learning and guidance sessions with an industry expert to take your skills to the next level.
Please contact our Learning Experts if you have questions or are unsure whether this online Data Analytics and Engineering bootcamp is right for you.
Our experts can give you advice and information on how to make the most of this Data Analytics bootcamp and how to develop your career.
Seating is limited! Please use the form at the bottom of this page to submit your application.
Instructor-led training and Q and A sessions feature demonstrations and use case scenarios on a number of topics.
The best way to learn is to do. We include hands-on projects, quizzes, and other interactive activities to instill the knowledge and skills needed to be fully prepared when you're hired.
We help you prepare for the job search via mock interviews and resume reviews.
Congratulations!You'lre ready to find a job!
Update Your ResumeUpdate your resume / CV to emphasize your new knowledge of and experience with Data Analytics and Engineering tools.
Apply for JobsYou're ready to apply for positions like Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Architect, and more!
A comprehensive and industry approved certification program
Become a Data analytics and engineering professional
Boost your portfolio by working on practical business cases
A Job Guaranteed Training Program
Enroll in industry relevant Data Analytics and Engineering course
Solve Data Analyst Challenges
Data analysts use a variety of tools, techniques and technologies as part of the data analytics process. Depending on the problem encountered, they pick the best combination for faster and more accurate results. Data analysts work with analysts, engineers, machine learning experts and statisticians to ensure that the entire data analytics process is followed and organizational goals are achieved. Challenges faced by Data Analysts:
- Multiple data sources: Generating and analyzing data in different formats from various sources can be difficult and time-consuming.
- Identifying and understanding the exact business problem: Working with multiple stakeholders and business managers to define the exact problem can be challenging especially with different teams and people involved.
- Elimination of bias: Bias is an imbalance in the training data or prediction model across different groups, such as age or income bracket. Machine Learning enables addressing biases by identifying and measuring them in the data and model.
Kickstart your Data Analytics and Engineering Career
Program At A Glance
To be eligible for participation in this bootcamp, you need to have the following:
- Intermediate understanding of database objects (entities, attributes, constraints, relationships, joins, etc.)
- Average logic-building skills
- Ability to write basic DDL/DML/DQL (any SQL) queries
- Average technical presentation & delivery skills
- Basic exposure to any programming language (C, C++, VB, Python, R, etc.)
- This program is available at any learning hub or online
- This program is eligible for VA tuition benefits
- Job placement assistance is provided to graduates for 12 months immediately following bootcamp completion
- Please contact us for government and corporate pricing
Data Analytics and Engineering Curriculum
SQL Server Integration ServicesThis talks about SSIS as an ETL tool to practically connect to different data sources, perform various data operations and load data into dimensional structure. Candidates will also be exposed to various concepts of ETL which includes Data Profiling, Data Cleansing, Data Validations, error handing etc.
AzureThis talks about SSIS as an ETL tool to practically connect to different data sources, perform various data operations and load data into dimensional structure. Candidates will also be exposed to various concepts of ETL which includes Data Profiling, Data Cleansing, Data Validations, error handing etc.
SnowflakeThis focuses on the key concepts and architecture of Snowflake. Candidates will learn how to provision a Virtual Data warehouse, migrating data to Snowflake warehouse using SnowSQL & Snowpipe, querying Snowflake warehouses, time-travel, Zero-copy cloning, etc.
PythonThis offers overview of Python basics, data structures in Python, various programming constructs and commonly used libraries. This will also include various methods of extracting data, cleansing, and basic data visualizations per business requirements.
Pay in full to save $2,480!
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $$9,995
- Total cost: $$9,995
Pay in installments to save $1,450!
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $1,995
- Paid after Week 1: $3,000
- Paid after Week 4: $3,000
- Paid after Week 8: $3,000
- Total cost: $10,995
- Paid at the time of enrollment: $1,995
- Financed amount: $10,000
- Total cost: $11,995
- Learn more about our student financing partner, Climb Credit
For a limited time, reserve your seat for an initial deposit of only $495!
Are you looking for a job with flexible work hours (after hours or on weekends)? We can help! Call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com
Are you a Veteran? We have Vet-specific programs that help you enter the tech sector. Contact us for a free consultation on training and hiring possibilities.
Got more questions?
We’ve got all the answers. Check out our extended FAQs.