* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course defines true accountability and dispels myths and misnomers related to much understanding of what accountability is. It explores current concepts of accountability in the workplace, and how individuals and organizations as a whole can benefit from personal accountability, and the power of creating a culture of accountability. The course details the specific accountability skills, how to develop key performance indicators (KPIs), and time management. Individuals that complete this course will understand accountability and be empowered to experience the benefits of individual and organizational accountability.
- Explain Accountability, skills & culture
- Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Have accountability conversations
- Use Effective time Management principles
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*