Squashing Workplace Negativity
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Negativity can act like a viral illness that spreads throughout your team or organization. Left unchecked, these bad attitudes can reduce morale and engagement, adversely affect retention of your best employees and have a significant impact on productivity and the bottom line.
As a manager or leader in your organization, you need to be able to recognize and diagnose negative behaviors early, before they take hold, so that you can take corrective action.
To combat negativity, you need to be able to proactively inoculate your team against its dangers by creating the right type of workplace norms and climate. In this webinar, you’ll get tactics and techniques to lead individuals or teams out of negative cycles and create positive cultures of personal accountability.
Every manager deals with personality conflicts, interpersonal friction and the occasional bad attitude. A little bit is normal and to be expected. However, when too much negativity infects work, it will block productivity, ruin morale and stifle positive change.
Attend this webinar to understand the underlying causes of workplace negativity and learn strategies for preventing and dealing with negativity, including:
- How to recognize the warning signs of a negative workplace
- Tips for communicating the true cost of negativity in your team
- Ways to differentiate between two different types of workplace negativity
- Which critical steps to take when confronting and working with a negative individual
- How your own behavior as a manager can contribute to the problem – or the solution of workplace negativity
- Guidelines to establish a positive work culture that encourages optimism and helps correct negative patterns
- A step-by-step process for building a motivating, positive culture in your team
- Join us to discover how to create a positive work environment that will help you, your company and your employees.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*