Oracle 11g: Programing with PL/SQL eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Oracle Database 11g delivers economies of scale on easily managed low-cost grids, making it easier to:_x000D_n
- Reduce cost of downtime with maximum availability architecture
- Change IT systems faster using Real Application Testing
- Partition and compress data to run queries faster using less disks
- Securely protect and audit data, and enable total recall of data
- Make productive use of standby resources with Active Data Guard
This course addresses Oracle Database 11g programming with PL/SQL and is focused on:
Oracle Database 11g: PL/SQL Fundamentals
- PL/SQL Variables, Attributes, and Executable Statements
- Using DML, DDL, Cursors, Control Structures, and Loops
- Using Data Types, INDEX BY Tables, and Cursors in PL/SQL
- Working with Exceptions, Subprograms, JDeveloper, and REF Cursors
Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL
- Getting Started With PL/SQL
- Using DML, DDL, Cursors, Loops, and Control Structures
- Using Data Types, INDEX BY Tables, and Cursors
- Using Exceptions, Subprograms, JDeveloper, and REF Cursors
- Subprograms, Packages, and Exception Handling
- Packages, Dynamic SQL, and Coding Considerations
- Using Triggers and the PL/SQL Compiler
- PL/SQL Code and Dependency Management
For on-demand learning, you will have access to this course for 12 months from the purchase date.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Application developers, database designers, database administrators, forms developers, PL/SQL developers, technical consultants, system analysts, and portal developers.