Systems Administration – Windows and Linux
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Accelerated instructor-led training program tailored for professionals keen on delving into learning administrative tasks in both Windows Server and Linux. This course offers a comprehensive curriculum that encompasses administration components and technologies in used in Linux and Windows Server.
*Install the Linux operating system and configure peripherals
*Perform and modify startup and shutdown processes
*Configure and maintain essential networking services
*Create and maintain system users and groups
*Understand and administer file permissions on directories and regular files
*Plan and create disk partitions and file systems
*Perform maintenance on file systems
*Identify and manage Linux processes
*Automate tasks with cron
*Perform backups and restoration of files
*Work with system log files
*Troubleshoot system problems
*Analyze and take measures to increase system performance
*Configure file sharing with NFS
*Configure Samba for file sharing with the Windows clients
*Setting up a basic Web server
*Understand the components for setting up a LAMP server
*Implement basic security measures
*How to use Windows 10 and Server 2016.
*How to use Local users and groups.
*What are Servers and Clients.
*What do we mean with networking (Routers,Switches)
*What are Public and Private Ip Addresses.
*What are Public DNS zones and Private DNS zones?
*What are Active Directory Domains and why do Enterprises use them.
*How to use Active Directory users and groups.
*How to enable Sharing and NTFS rights.
*How to use Group Policy.
*Preparing for upgrades and migrations
*Managing disks in Windows Server
*Managing volumes in Windows Server
*Overview of Hyper-V
*Defining levels of availability
*Backing up and restoring the Windows Server 2016 operating system and data by using Windows Server
- 4 day Instructor-led training course.
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global.
- Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available. *
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with prior knowledge and experience in working with Linux and/or Windows Server.