Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.1 course helps you prepare for entry-level data center roles.
In this course, you will learn the foundational knowledge and skills you need to configure Cisco data center technologies including: networking, virtualization, Storage Area Networking (SAN), and unified computing. You will get an introduction to Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI), automation and cloud computing. You will also receive hands-on experience configuring features on Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS) and Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS).
- $1,500.00 for 6 months of access
- This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- The recommended Cisco course that may help you meet these prerequisites is: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Data center administrators
- Data center engineers
- Systems engineers
- Server administrators
- Network managers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Data center designers
- Technical solutions architects
- Network architects