PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor eLearning Training Course
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
As technological developments continue to increase day by day, the way we teach and learn has also changed. The use of new and more efficient tools for delivering knowledge has also advanced.
PECB eLearning started as an attempt to adapt to the ever-changing nature of online education. PECB has created this platform to facilitate the delivery of training courses and make our products accessible from different environments, including the comfort of one’s own.
The ISO 37001 Lead Auditor eLearning training course is designed to enable attendants to audit an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on the requirements of ISO 37001.
How does the ISO 37001 Lead Auditor eLearning experience look like?
Our ISO 37001 Lead Auditor eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. It becomes available after you log in using your PECB account.
The traditional training course material is available alongside the eLearning videos. This includes the training course materials and a case study.
In addition to the lectures and the training course materials, quizzes have been incorporated into the KATE app. to ensure that our training courses are as interactive as possible.
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences._x000D_n_x000D_nHere are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- The fact that the entire training course and examination is carried out electronically (hence the “e” in eLearning) means that all you need in order to access these training courses is a device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone), working internet access to connect the device to, and the KATE application.
- Having access to the training courses 24/7 enables you to dictate the pace of your study. You do not have to worry about schedules, traveling, and accommodation, or having to take days off from work.
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as you need them.
- Every training course consists of several video sections. This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process; think of the podcasts that we listen to while commuting, for instance.
Simply put, the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills. Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the ABMS audit process
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead ABMS audits
- Expert advisors in anti-bribery management
The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an antibribery management system
- Domain 2: Anti-bribery management system requirements
- Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4: Preparing an ISO 37001 audit
- Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 37001 audit
- Domain 6: Closing an ISO 37001 audit
- Domain 7: Managing an ISO 37001 audit program
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 37001 certifications and the PECB certification process.
Note: PECB certified individuals who possess Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master credential, given that they have taken four additional Foundation exams related to this scheme.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- In addition to the eLearning format, participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Project managers and consultants involved in anti-bribery
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to anti-bribery requirements within an organization
- Members of an ABMS implementation team