MD-100: Windows 10 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The MD-100 online training course is the first of two MDAA (Modern Desktop Administrator Associate) certification courses. This instructor-led training course includes a deep dive into deploying windows, managing devices and data, configuring connectivity, and maintaining windows.
Exam Number: MD-100
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Before attending this online training course, students must have: At least two years of experience in the IT field Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS) Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management Understanding of the certificate-based security. Understanding of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials, such as working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, and/or Windows 8.
- This online training course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Typically, these professionals are also interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments, and in managing cloud-based application and data service environments. This course is for professionals intending to complete exam MD-100 and/or achieve their MDAA (Modern Desktop Administrator Associate) certification.