ITIL® 4 Foundation eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This exciting and dynamic online training course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff, and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles, and practices that enable successful management of modern IT-enabled services. The course is based on the ITIL® 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest 2019 guidelines.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Exam: ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Certification Exam voucher with free retake (2 attempts)
- Unlimited Access to the Course(s) in both a LIVE and On-Demand format
- Live Courses run Mon-Thurs, over two weeks, two to four hours per day and run 5-7 times per year/per class
- On-Demand is available immediately and accessible 24x7x365
- 24x7x365 Access to Live Labs, Practice Exams, Books, and Mentoring Support
- Official partner content blended with Real-World Scenarios
- Monthly progress reporting to managers, including an available real-time dashboard
- Accessible both from your PC and Mobile Device (Including mobile app with offline play)
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience is recommended.
- This online training course will significantly benefit anyone seeking ITIL® Foundation certification and everyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner.
- All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.