Introduction to Docker Containerization eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This online instructor led training course provides the knowledge and skills to utilize Docker, a package your application and all its dependencies together in the form of containers so to make sure that your application works seamlessly in any environment which can be development or test or production. In this course students will learn key topics including the Docker Engine, Docker Content Trust, Swarm, Dockerfile, troubleshooting, and more.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None, but we recommend that students have some Linux system administration experience.
- This course is intended for professionals who deploy containerized applications, Site Reliability Engineers (SREs), DevOps Engineers, Operations Engineers, and Full Stack Developers.