Cultivating a Meaningful and Productive Mentor Relationship
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Mentoring is one of the critical keys to your professional success. While it appears simple on its surface, developing an impactful mentoring relationship involves a significant amount of consideration and planning both by the mentee and the mentor.
In this course, you will discover what mentoring is (and what it isn’t) and how you can capitalize on this powerful partnership to become a more effective leader.
You’ll discover how to design a mentoring alliance that will benefit both parties while establishing clear guidelines and milestones to ensure the sharing of knowledge and building of networks with measurable outcomes.
- Specific advice and guidance to those who currently have a mentor and to those who are seeking one
- How to determine what you can contribute to a mentoring relationship and what’s in it for you
- How to identify a potential mentor
- Steps for connecting with and inviting someone to be your mentor
- Determining what you want to get out of a mentoring relationship
- Defining goals and expectations for both mentors and mentees
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- New and seasoned managers, team leaders, directors and others who want to build skills and advance their career.