Configuring and Managing Microsoft Teams eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This instructor led, online training course includes a deep dive into how to plan, deploy, and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office 365 Groups. This StormWind online training course will also cover how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Team’s data.
This training course is one of two parts that cover the material covered in the MS-300 certification exam. The Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive Online Administration course will cover the remaining content.
Exam Number: MS-300
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None but we recommend students have:
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Basic understanding of mobile device management
- The primary audience for this course is the Teamwork Administrator and those who are looking to better understand how to properly plan, deploy, administer, or secure Teams.