Configuration Automation with Puppet eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This online instructor led training course provides the knowledge and skills to utilize Puppet, an open source software configuration management and deployment tool. In this course students will learn key topics including the what Puppet is, its supported platforms, Puppet OSS and Puppet Enterprise, Puppet concepts, building a lab, using different types of resources, Hiera lookups, and more.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None, but we recommend that students have experience working with deploying applications on their operating system and familiarity with Ruby.
- This course is intended for sysadmins, SREs, DevOps engineers or similar who manage Windows, Linux, or Unix infrastructure and want to learn about Puppet and how it can be utilized to automate their infrastructure.