Building a Culture of Innovation for Hybrid and Virtual Teams
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The modern workplace is here! For leaders like you whose team is co-located, remote or a combination, you’ve got to be ready to implement the next set of actions to build a culture in which innovation, creativity and collaboration can thrive regardless of any physical boundaries separating employees. Take charge and explore what’s possible for you in this course.
- Exploring the types of culture that lead to innovation
- Recognizing the factors that undermine or kill creativity
- Exploring the role of leaders in shaping the culture
- Leveraging social capital for innovation culture in hybrid teams
- Scaling innovation in hybrid teams
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Team leaders and other professionals working in hybrid, virtual or flexible work environments, and those who need effective solutions to help them collaborate and innovate with greater success.