Big Data Analysis and Machine Learning with R eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This online instructor led training course provides the knowledge and skills to R, a programming language widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. In this course students will learn key topics including the history of R, navigating R studio, loading and maintaining packages, loading data into R, summarizing data in R, and more.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None, but we recommend that students have experience working with statistics and probability, as well as hands-on working knowledge of Excel.
- This data analysis training course is meant for individuals seeking to understand and learn R, as well as those who are looking to expand their data analysis knowledge.