Balancing Time, Cost, and Scope eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
How do you balance time, cost and scope on your projects? The typical answer is pick two! Balancing competing constraints is a full-time job in project management. The focus of this course is to teach students how build effective plans for each constraint, and how you can monitor and control each once the work is executed. The course will provide best practices for each of the three knowledge areas – Time, Cost, and Scope – including effective change control strategies to managing, monitoring, and controlling all three once the project executes.
4 Professional Development Unites (4 PDUs)
PMI®, PMP®, and PMBOK® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None. Some project management experience is highly recommended.
- This course is designed for project managers who would like to improve their skills and gain a deeper understanding of how to effectively manage key project constraints. Project managers holding the PMP® or CAPM® certification will benefit from the skills taught in this class and will increase their knowledge level beyond what was covered in their certification prep class. Project management professionals can earn 4 PDUs toward CAPM® or PMP® certification, or may apply the PDU credit toward the Technical Skills continuing education requirement for certification maintenance.