Automation with Chef eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This online instructor led training course provides the knowledge and skills to utilize Chef, a configuration management tool for dealing with machine setup on physical servers, virtual machines and in the cloud. In this course students will learn key topics including the Chef resources, recipes, cookbooks, test kitchen, Ohai, centralizing management, managing data, power automation, and more.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None, but we recommend that students:
- Some prior experience writing code.
- Understand how to use a command-line text editor to edit files.
- Have a beginner-level experience navigating a Terminal, such as Powershell or Bash, and using it to perform basic file manipulations
- Have a basic understanding of system administration, such as what it means to install and configure packages and start services.
- This course is intended for DevOps engineers wanting to learn Configuration Management with Chef.