Advanced Strategic Planning Made Simple
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Strategic planning is the process of defining a vision or goal for the future, then creating a plan to get there. It is vital for ensuring individuals or organizations remain viable in their field and provide direction for goal or vision achievement. This course will equip learners to be more effective strategic planners, with includes an introduction to plan terminology and a step-by-step on how to create a strategic plan. As a part of the class, learners will have the opportunity to create a strategic plan based on their current objectives. Upon completion of this course, learners will receive the necessary guidance to create a strategic plan and methods to execute its steps.
- Define and describe strategic planning
- Write a strategic plan
- Develop appropriate immediate & long-term outcomes
- Assess plan effectiveness and plan adjustment
- Communicate a plan to stakeholders
- Risk assessment
- Strategic Planning tools & tactics
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*