70-688: Managing and Maintaining Windows 8.1 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-688: Managing and Maintaining Windows 8.1 online training course teaches students how to plan and implement the installation, management, and maintenance of Windows 8.1. Develop your knowledge and skills in Windows 8.1 installation methods, local and remote management using bundled tools, policy and Windows PowerShell, user authentication, Windows Store and desktop apps, and mobile device management with Windows Intune.
This online training course assists you in preparation for Exam 688: Managing and Maintaining Windows 8.1.
Exam Number: 70-688
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Attendance of the Configuring Windows 8.1 (687) course is recommended
- Installing Windows operating systems and updates
- Configuring client network connectivity
- Installing Windows applications
- An understanding of how Windows computers integrate with server computers in a domain environment.
- This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and support Windows client operating systems and who want to acquire the skills necessary to manage, maintain, and support Windows 8.1 users, devices, applications, and cloud services in a domain environment. This audience includes desktop support technicians, consultants, and IT generalists who have hands-on experience with prior Windows client operating systems, basic configuration skills for Windows 8.1, and basic familiarity with related Windows Server network services in a domain environment. This online training course is also appropriate for candidates preparing for Exam 688, Managing and Maintaining Windows 8.1.