70-667: Configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-667: Configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010 online training course teaches students how to install, configure, and administer Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and also how to manage and monitor sites and users by using Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
It will also cover the new features and functionality introduced with SharePoint 2010 SP1 as well as Office 365’s SharePoint Online.
Exam Number: 70-667
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this course should have experience:
- Administering Active Directory: creating and managing user and group accounts, delegation of administration, configuring Group Policy
- Familiarity with Network Infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP connectivity
- General conceptual awareness of Microsoft .NET Framework as it relates to SharePoint 2010
- General Administration of SQL Server 2005 or 2008: creating logons, assigning roles, using SQL Management Studio
- One year experience using Windows PowerShell cmdlets
- General security and authentication practices
- This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2003 or 2008 Administrators and are interested in learning how to administer SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint Online. The course is also intended for part-time Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in administering Line of Business (LOB) applications in conjunction with internal business customers.