70-646: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Administration eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-646: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Administration online training course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in the knowledge and skills necessary to plan and implement a Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environment. It incorporates both the planning of the server infrastructure and key aspects of the implementation, management, and maintenance of Active Directory and Network Infrastructure.
It covers the most important job tasks for Server Administrators who are responsible for the planning, operations, and day-to-day maintenance of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 servers in the enterprise. The online training course covers Windows server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
Exam Number: 70-646
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- At least one year of experience in implementing or contributing to server and client planning
- At least one year of experience carrying out day to day network Infrastructure and Active Directory management and maintenance tasks
- Those interested in understanding how to use Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V.