70-643: Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Application Platform Services eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-643: Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Application Platform Services online training course introduces students to a series of Windows Server 2008 technologies that are used in common business scenarios, and are often the technical underpinnings for business applications.
It guides students through the installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of a Windows Server 2008 technology infrastructure for a large, comprehensive business application, assisting them with the foundational knowledge required for success in supporting such technologies. It covers technologies in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 including SP1.
Exam Number: 70-643
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Up to one year of experience managing Windows Server 2008 and/or Windows Server 2008 R2 in a medium-to-large networking environment of multiple physical locations.
- At least two years of experience configuring and managing Windows Vista or Windows 7 clients
- Experience managing applications and network technologies in an enterprise environment, which may include network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, a firewall, Internet access, an intranet, Public Key Infrastructure, remote access, remote desktop, virtualization, and client computer management.
- Experience managing connectivity requirements such as connecting branch offices and individual users in remote locations to corporate resources and connecting corporate networks.
- Those interested in understanding how to use Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V.