70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Services eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Services online training course provides in-depth training on implementing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environments.
It covers core AD DS concepts and functionality as well as implementing Group Policies, performing backup and restore and monitoring and troubleshooting Active Directory related issues. After completing this online training course students will be able to configure AD DS in their Windows Server 2008 and Windows server 2008 R2 environments.
Exam Number: 70-640
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Basic understanding of networking Intermediate understanding of network operating systems
- An awareness of security best practices
- Basic knowledge of server hardware Some experience creating objects in Active Directory
- Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server environment
- A good knowledge of Windows Client operating systems such as Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Those interested in understanding how to use Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V.