70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server 2012 R2 Infrastructure eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This online training course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying Windows Server 2012 enterprise infrastructures including Active Directory and network services. Candidates would typically have experience with previous versions of Windows Server and have an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification or equivalent skills.
This course will help you prepare for Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure as part of the requirements for MCSE: Core Infrastructure certification.
Exam Number: 70-414
Bonus Material – This course includes the following additional mini-courses:
- FSMO (Operational Master Roles)
- Understanding DNS
- PowerShell Command List
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Students should have achieved the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification, as well as completed the Designing and Implementing Server 2012 R2 Infrastructure (413) online training course.
- TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying AD DS and network infrastructure.
- Using scripts and batch files.
- Security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Working on a team or with a virtual team.
- Creating proposals and making budget recommendations.
- This online training course is intended for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 Enterprise and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures including the network services. Candidates would typically have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and have MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or equivalent skills. The secondary audience for this online training course will be candidates who are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure, as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Core Infrastructure certification.