70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services online training course is part three, of a series of three online training courses, which provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The series provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Collectively, the three online training courses cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for preparation for Exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, which is the third of three exams required for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
Exam Number: 70-412
Bonus Material – This course includes the following additional mini-courses:
- FSMO (Operational Master Roles)
- Understanding DNS
- PowerShell Command List
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an Enterprise environment.
- Knowledge equivalent to the content covered in these online training courses Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (411)
- This course is intended for IT Professionals with hands on experience implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Candidates who would typically be interested in attending this online training course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the exam 412, Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.