70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 online training course is part two of a series of three online training courses which provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three online training courses in total will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the online training courses, this online training course will primarily cover the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security. This online training course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for preparation for Exam 411: Administering Windows Server 2012, which is the second of three exams required for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
Exam Number: 70-411
Bonus Material – This course includes the following additional mini-courses:
- FSMO (Operational Master Roles)
- Understanding DNS
- PowerShell Command List
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Attended the Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (410) course.
- This course is intended for IT Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. The key focus for students is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to Manage and Maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, providing skills in areas such as User and Group management, Network Access and Data Security.
- Windows Server Administrators experienced in working with Windows Server 2008 orWindows Server 2012 who wish to gain skills necessary to perform daily management and maintenance tasks in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the 411, Administering Windows Server 2012 exam