70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (410) online training course is part one of a series of three online training courses that provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three online training courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the online training courses, this online training course primarily covers the initial implementation and configuration of those core services, such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), networking services, and Hyper-V configuration. This online training course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Exam 410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, which is the first of three exams required for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
Exam Number: 70-410
Bonus Material – This course includes the following additional mini-courses:
- FSMO (Operational Master Roles)
- Understanding DNS
- PowerShell Command List
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- An understanding of networking fundamentals
- An understanding of basic Active Directory concepts
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices
- Basic knowledge of server hardware
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7 or Windows 8
- his course is intended for IT Professionals who have some knowledge and experience working with Windows operating systems and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to install and perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 server in an existing Windows server environment. Candidates typically interested in attending this online training course would be:
- Windows Server Administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and the related technologies and are looking to upskill on Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT Professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft technologies, who meet the pre-requisites and are looking to cross train on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the 410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam