70-345: Exchange Server 2016 Administration eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
In this instructor-led, online training course, students will learn how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell.
Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- None, but it is recommended that students have:
- Two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2016
- Two years experiencing working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). Two years experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS)
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization
- This course is meant for IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016.