70-243: Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager eLearning
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The 70-243: Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager online training course describes how to configure and manage client devices and servers using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and its associated site systems.
The course focuses on day-to-day management tasks, including managing software deployments, updates, client health, hardware and software inventory, compliance, endpoint protection, application management, mobile device management, querying and reporting.
Exam Number: 70-243
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.
- System administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Windows client management including endpoint security fundamentals.
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory and Group Policy principles and management.
- Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Desired: Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services
- Desired: Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Familiarity with Active Directory principles and management
- Students who attend this online training course can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses:
- Configuring Windows 7 (680)
- Configuring Windows 8.1 (687)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (411)
- This course is intended for IT Professionals who are responsible for configuring and managing endpoints in one or more System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience managing and maintaining client computers, devices, and servers in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product.