The Certified Penetration Testing Consultant, C)PTC , course is designed for IT Security Professionals and IT Network Administrators who are interested in taking an in-depth look into specific penetration testing and techniques used against operating systems. This course will teach you the necessary skills to work with a penetration testing team, the exploitation process, and how to create a buffer overflow against programs running on Windows and Linux while subverting features such as DEP and ASLR.
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* Mile2 C)PEH and C)PTE or equivalent knowledge
* 2 years of experience in Networking Technologies
* Sound knowledge of TCP/IP
* Computer hardware knowledge
* Mile2 C)PTC
Module 1 – Penetration Testing Team Formation
Module 2 – NMAP Automation
Module 3 – Exploitation Process
Module 4 – Fuzzing with Spike
Module 5 – Simple Buffer Overflow
Module 6 – Stack Based Windows Buffer Overflow
Module 7 – Web Application Security and Exploitation
Module 8 – Linux Stack Smashing & Scanning
Module 9 – Linux Address Space Layout Randomization
Module 10 – Windows Exploit Protection
Module 11 – Getting AroundSEH ASLR
Module 12 – Penetration Testing Report Writing
Who Should Attend
* IS Security Officers
* Cybersecurity Managers/Administrators
* Penetration Testers
* Ethical Hackers
Upon completion, the Certified Penetration Testing Consultant, C)PTC, candidate will have solid knowledge of testing and reporting proceedures which will prepare them for upper management roles within a cybersecurity system. They will be able to competently take the C)PTC exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
The Certified Penetration Testing Consultant exam consists of two parts:
The first part is a completely hands-on penetration test in which the examinee will find specific flags and write a complete report.
The second part are the exams through the online Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The examinee will take two exams. One is a few questions selecting the flags found during the hands-on exam and the second is an exam that will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
The hands-on exam requires 4 of 5 systems to be exploited and the 2nd exam requires a 70% passing score.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.