The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) course is the first step into Cisco networking. The goal of this online training course is to provide students with skills like network fundamentals and access, IP connectivity and services, security fundamentals, and more! Students who have attended the CCNA online training course will gain competency with Cisco IOS-based devices. Crucial elements of this course include the coverage of IPv4 subnetting, IPv6, ACLs, VLANs, as well as static and dynamic routing which are all needed for success at all levels of Cisco certification.
Exam Number: 200-301 CCNA
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Understand routing operations and configuration
- Manage network device security
- Expand small to medium-sized networks with WAN connectivity
- Demonstrate IPv4 and IPv6 basics
CCNA is an essential online training course for students preparing for the CCNA certification. This instructor-led training course is also meant for:
- Support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of LAN networks
- Entry-level network engineers, network administrators, network support technicians, and help desk technicians
$800.00 for 6 months of access
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org