Change Management Strategies for Team Leaders
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Does it seem like your organization is continually changing and you and your team, are trying to keep up? Are you faced with people resisting change, people not being ready for change or people being fatigued with the amount of change they are experiencing?
You are not alone!
It is more important than ever that organizations innovate and transform to remain competitive , remain compliant with regulations and be current with technology. With innovation comes change.
In this 90-minute webinar you will learn why gaining skills in change are critical for both you as a manager and for your team. You will learn strategies to action to help people better prepare and more easily adapt to organizational change.
What You'll Learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and articulate why change management is critical to project and organizational success
- Identify the deal-breaking human factors of change risks, including change resistance and readiness for change, faced when executing projects
- Learn practical strategies to help effectively mitigate and manage through change risks
- Gain insight into how to “Manage Up” to organization leadership as an advocate for your team/department
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*