The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program focuses on a structured approach for performing the incident handling and response (IH&R) process. The IH&R process includes stages like incident handling and response preparation, incident validation and prioritization, incident escalation and notification, forensic evidence gathering and analysis, incident containment, systems recovery, and incident eradication. This systematic incident handling and response process creates awareness among incident responders in knowing how to respond to various types of security incidents.
Cybersecurity Professionals interested in pursuing incident handling and response as a career require comprehensive training on the IH&R concepts as well as real-world scenarios. The ECIH program includes hands-on learning delivered through iLabs, online labs within the training program.
EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler provides students with a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach to cover vast concepts concerning organizational incident handling and response from preparing and planning the incident handling response process to recovering organizational assets after a security incident. The skills taught in EC-Council’s ECIH program are desired by cybersecurity professionals from around the world and is respected by employers.
ECIH Course Benefits
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to handle and respond to different types of cybersecurity incidents in a systematic way.
- To ensure that organization can identify, contain, and recover from an attack.
- To reinstate regular operations of the organization as early as possible and mitigate the negative impact on the business operations.
- To be able to draft security policies with efficacy and ensure that the quality of services is maintained at the agreed levels.
- To minimize the loss and after-effects breach of the incident.
- For individuals: To enhance skills on incident handling and boost their employability.
ECIH is a specialist-level program that caters to mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals. In order to increase your chances of success, it is recommended that you have at least 1 year of experience in the cybersecurity domain.
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 3 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What’s the average salary for a Certified Ethical Hacker in the U.S.? The median salary in the U.S. is $170k.
2. How long is the Certified Ethical Hacker certification valid? 3 years. It can be extended with continuing education hours.
3. Are Certified Ethical Hackers in demand? Yes! This is a fast-growing career field that’s projected to continue expanding.