A Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer, C)DRE, is the superhero of an information System! When a business is hit by a natural disaster, cybercrime or any other disruptive tragedy, how should the organization react? What if the network infrastructure is taken down? Will the business be able to continue operations? How much will it cost if the business is down during repairs? The answer is found in the Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer certification course. Disaster recovery and business continuity planning is the process of having a professional work with a business to prepare processes, policies, and procedures to follow in the event of a disruption. The C)DRE prepares students to plan and present the latest methodologies and best practices for real-world system recovery.
Disaster Recover Engineer: Key Course Information
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months in Information Systems
* 12 months in IS Management
* Mile2 C)DRE
Module 1: Welcome to Disaster Recovery Training
Module 2: Business Impact Analysis
Module 3: Risk Analysis
Module 4: Design & Development Phase (BCP Strategies)
Module 5: IT Recovery Strategies
Module 6: Implementation Phase
Module 7: Testing and Exercise
Module 8: Maintenance and Updating
Module 9: Pandemics
Module 10: Case Studies and Templates
Who Should Attend
* IS Security Officers
* IS Managers
* Risk Managers
* DR and BCP Engineers
* Information Systems Owners
* IS Control Assessors
* System Managers
* Government Employees
Upon completion, Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer students will be able to establish industry acceptable DR & BCP standards with current best practices and policies. Students will also be prepared to competently take the C)DRE exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
- The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”). The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam Voucher and Assessment
- Accessible 24x7x365 both from your PC and Mobile Device
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: These are our Partner Delivered eLearning.