Machine Learning Essentials with Python (TTML5506-P)
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Learn how Artificial Intelligence is being applied in modern business.
This foundation-level hands-on course explores core skills and concepts in machine learning practices. You’ll learn machine learning concepts and algorithms from scratch. This includes the foundations, applicability and limitations, and an exploration of implementation and use.
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Basic Python skills
- Good foundational mathematics in linear algebra and probability
- Basic Linux skills
- Familiarity with command line options such as ls, cd, cp, and su
- Experienced Developers, Data Analysts, and others interested in learning about machine learning algorithms and core concepts leveraging Python.
- This course is also offered in R or Scala – please inquire for details.