Developing on Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Learn how to use Hyperledger Fabric to develop your private Blockchain solution.
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your own computer (Mac/PC/Linux) (labs are hosted in a virtual environment)
- Be familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric component structure and purposes
- Basic knowledgeable of Golang and Node JS
- Have minimal command line interface familiarity
- Programmers, Developers, and Administrators