Implementing Big Data & AI for Business Professionals (TTML5501)
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
AI in Business Seminar Series: Explore How AI & Machine Learning Apply in Today’s Business Enterprise, Current Tools, Trends & More
Part 1: What is Data Science?
The story of Data
- How Big Data exploded and what has changed to make “data” the new “oil”
AI and Machine Learning
- The history of AI to ML to DL and an introduction to Neural Networks.
Why is this data useful?
- What it means to be data driven and how our paradigm is changing
Use Cases for Data Science
- 20+ of the most common business use cases
Understanding the Data Science ecosystem
- Overview of the key concepts related to Data Science to include open source, distributed computing, and cloud computing
Part 2: Making Data Science work for your organization
How can Data Science help guide your strategy
- Use Data Science to guide strategy based on insights into your customers, your product performance, your competition, and additional factors
Forming your strategy for Big Data and Data Science
- Step by step instructions for scoping your data science initiative based on your business goals, stakeholder input, putting together project teams, and determining the most relevant metrics
Implementing AI & Machine Learning (Analytics, Algorithms, and Machine Learning)
- How to select models and the importance of agile to realize business value
Choosing your tech
- Choosing your technology for your proposed use case
Building your team
- The key roles that need to be filled in Big Data and Data Science programs and considerations for outsourcing roles
Governance and legal compliance
- Principles in privacy, data protection, regulatory compliance and data governance and their impact on legal, reputational, and internal perspectives.
- Discussions of:
- Explore a high-profile project failure and best practices for Data Science success
What the Future Hold
- Instructor-led training
- Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Students attending this class should have a grounding in Enterprise computing. While there’s no particular class to offer as a prerequisite, students attending this course should be familiar with Enterprise IT, have a general (high-level) understanding of systems architecture, as well as some knowledge of the business drivers that might be able to take advantage of applying AI.
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers: Product Managers, Tech Leads, Managing Partners, IT Managers
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand data science techniques
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Graduates looking to build a career in Data Science and machine learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness machine learning in their fields to get more insight about customers