Full Stack Web Development with Python and Django
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This Full Stack Web Development training is a five-day online, hands-on course that teaches students how to develop Web applications using the Python and Django frameworks. Students explore the basics of creating basic applications using the MVC (model-view-controller) design pattern, as well as more advanced topics such as:
- session management
- automated testing.
This comprehensive, practical Full Stack Web Development training course provides an in-depth exploration of working with the programming language, not an academic overview of syntax and grammar. Students will immediately be able to use Python and Django to complete tasks in the real world.
This course is approximately 50% hands-on, combining expert lecture, real-world demonstrations and group discussions with machine-based practical labs and exercises. Our engaging instructors and mentors are highly experienced practitioners who bring years of current “on-the-job” experience into every classroom.
This is the high-level list of topics covered in the course. See below for detailed sessions, lessons, and labs:
· The Python Environment
· Getting Started
· Flow Control
· Lists and Tuples
· Working with Files
· Dictionaries and Sets
· Errors and Exception Handling
· Using Modules
· Django Architecture<
· Configuring a Project
· Adding an Application
· Login for Nothing and Admin for free<
· Basic Views (AKA Controllers and Templates)
· Querying the Models
· Working with Templates
· Automated Testing
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- This introductory-level Python course is geared for experienced web developers new to Python who want to use Python and Django for full stack web development projects.
- Web Developers
- Full Stack Developers