Introduction to Programming & Coding | Java Basics for Non-Developers (TTCODE101-J)
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This course is a beginner level course for students who are interested in diving into java development. This course teaches all the fundamentals and basic concepts of programming in general and also focuses on some key features of Java as well and enlightens the students as to why Java is still one of the most relevant programming languages.
The course focuses mainly on Object-oriented concepts in Java along with an emphasis on the structural integrity of applications and why it is important to get the structure of application right from the very beginning.
Some high-level concepts like memory allocation, standard I/O, algorithm building and application security are also highlighted in this course. Throughout this course, you will gain experience in developing real world applications using Java, and during this process you will face the real world problems that are faced by developers and you will also be taught how to handle them.
There is a lot of emphasis on the structure of the application in this course, as new developers should learn to get their coding patterns and development structure right before anything else. This also includes setting/configuring the environment and the environment variables as well.
The salary of a Java developer is around $90,000 in today’s market and the need for Java developers is ever increasing.
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- Familiar with Windows environment
- Wants to learn how things work within any application
- Basic idea of number theory
- Is able to follow suggested steps
- Can think their way out of technical problems
- Eager to solve problems and able to visualize problem solving skills
- The ideal audience for this course are the people who want to gain programming skills. More specifically people who want to develop or enhance their skills in Java development.
- Students are not age-specific, anyone of any age willing learn programming can enroll and get started.