* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
The CRISC Online Review Course is an online preparation course that prepares learners to pass the CRISC certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive activities. The course covers all four of the CRISC domains, and each section corresponds directly to the CRISC job practice.
The course incorporates video, interactive eLearning modules, downloadable, interactive workbooks, downloadable job aids, case study activities, and pre-and post-course assessments. Learners will be able to navigate the course at their own pace, following a recommended structure, or target preferred job practice areas. Learners may also start and stop the course based on their study schedule, picking up exactly where they left off the next time, they access the course.
- Governance (26%)
- IT Risk Assessment (20%)
- Risk Response and Reporting (32%)
- Information Technology and Security (22%)
- Interactive Content
- Downloadable workbooks and job aids
- Case study activities
- Practice exam
- Learners will have access to the course for one year from date of purchase and will earn 15 CPE upon completion. This course has a seat time of approximately 12 hours and is accessed via the Learning Access tab of your MyISACA dashboard.
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professionals preparing to become CRISC certified.
- Risk practitioners
- Students or recent graduates