* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
CISA certification is designed for entry-level to mid-career technology professionals interested in earning a foundational credential. It indicates the holder’s ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements. Our online, instructor-led CISA certification training allows you to learn from working professionals who bring real-world scenarios and applications to your learning experience._x000D_n
Join an expert CISA-certified trainer and fellow exam candidates for a unique, online CISA certification training experience. This intensive online, instructor-led CISA certification training course covers some of the more challenging topics from the CISA job practice. Drill through sample exam items, interact, and ask your most pressing questions and get the answers to build your confidence as you prepare for exam day.
The CISA Online Review Course is an online preparation course that prepares learners to pass the CISA certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive activities. The course covers all five of the CISA domains, and each section corresponding directly to the CISA job practice.
The course incorporates narrated interactive eLearning modules, downloadable job aids, a pre-assessment and practice exam. Learners will be able to navigate the course at their own pace, following a recommended structure, or target preferred job practice areas. Learners may also start and stop the course based on their study schedule, picking up exactly where they left off the next time they access the course.
Certification training FAQ
Q1. How long is the CISA certification exam?
It is one exam with 150 multiple-choice questions. You have 4 hours to complete the test.
Q2. How long is my CISA valid?
Q3. What is the average salary for a CISA holder?
$52k to $122k
Q4. What types of roles can I get with a CISA certification?
- Internal auditor.
- Public accounting auditor.
- IS analyst.
- IT audit manager.
- IT project manager.
- IT security officer.
- Network operation security engineer.
- Cyber security professional.
- Online course
- Downloadable job aids
- Online self-assessment (50 questions)
- Online practice exam (75 questions)
- Learners will have access to the course for one year from date of purchase and will earn 28 CPE upon completion. This course has a seat time of approximately 22 hours and is accessed via the Learning Access tab of your MyISACA dashboard.
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professionals preparing to become CISA certified
- Financial auditors moving into IT audit
- IT generalists moving into IT audit
- Mid-level career change
- Students or recent graduates