Is SSCP A Good Certification Training?
Professionals who work with operational security need to protect their organization’s data and critical assets. Network security engineers, security administrators, security analysts, Database administrators, and others associated with an organization’s critical assets can be part of the SSCP Bootcamp.
After the completion of the SSCP Training course, you will be able to identify and evaluate potential threats and mitigate them using the updates, tools, and techniques. During our training, the candidates are given complete theoretical knowledge about the security of the system using risk management concepts, monitoring terminology, assessment activities, and more. Also, we also train our learners by giving them hands-on experience on LIVE projects.
What are the domains covered in the SSCP Training Course?
To protect the organization’s systems and data you will need to master the types of threats and security measures. In our SSCP Training Course, we try to bring to notice all information related to insider and advanced persistent threats. We offer training based on the seven domains mentioned below.
Domain 1. Security Operations and Administration:
This domain complies with the (ISC)² Code of Ethics, understanding security concepts and identifying security controls. The other details you will master are asset controls, chain management lifecycle, and more.
Domain 2. Access Controls:
In the Access controls, you will learn about implementing and maintaining authentication methods, learn about trust architectures, participate in the identity management lifecycle and understand access controls for the organization.
Domain 3. Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis:
This domain focuses on understanding the risk management process, regulatory concerns, security assessment, and security platforms, and also analyzing monitoring results.
Domain 4. Incident Response and Recovery:
In this domain, our students are taught all about support incident lifecycle, understanding forensic investigations, and also understanding business continuity plans.
Domain 5. Cryptography:
Understanding all about confidentiality, data sensitivity, and regulatory best practices. Also, in this domain, you will learn to apply cryptography concepts. Our trainers will also explain services and protocols, and understand public key infrastructure.
Domain 6. Network and Communications Security:
You will understand the fundamental concepts of networking, network attacks, managing network security, operating network-based devices, and also securing those devices.
Domain 7. Systems and Application Security:
In the last and final domain, you will learn to identify and analyze various malicious codes. Also, you will master the implementation of various end-point device security, administering mobile device management, and operating secure virtual environments.
What are the Benefits of a Systems Security Certified Practitioner Certification?
CCS Learning Academy has been in the IT educational industry for years, throughout the journey we have always tried to educate IT professionals and make them update themselves according to the industry standards. By enrolling in our Systems Security Certified Practitioner Certification you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Gain proper Insights into the security field: Mastering this course will give in-depth insights into systems operation, risk identification, and monitoring of systems and application security. In fact, SSCP is considered a practical exam by the (ISC)², thus you will learn various security aspects by working on LIVE projects.
- Learn about theoretical practices: To become certified SSCP you will have to MASTER the code of ethics. After the completion of this course, you will be certainly able to learn about providing competent services to the principles.
- Increased earning potential: Without a doubt, by completing this certification you become one of the highest-paid employees in your organization. Beyond salary increments, you have better career opportunities.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology updates: With a recent certification, you will come to learn about all the (ISC)² updates within the security industry. Indeed, it will help you to focus on your job role, and overcome new challenges and solutions.
The SSCP course will help you to feel more confident. Besides you can move forward in your career with this advanced course.
Why Choose CCS Learning Academy for SSCP Training?
CCS Learning Academy offers instructor-led Systems Security Certified Practitioner Training, to guide you to become a better professional, and also prepare for the SSCP examination. By enrolling in our course you will receive:
- 5 day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official (ISC)² Courseware (study guide)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Support on exam rules and syllabus guidelines
To conclude, CCS Learning Academy is a subsidiary of CCS Global Tech. We have experts who can provide you with hands-on experience and guidance on Security operations and security administration. Therefore, get started with our course to enjoy the perks of SSCP certification.