Meetings, instruction, training, pitches; these are all a part of our daily lives. We are often called upon to deliver presentations with little notice, at multiple venues, and with varying requirements. And, some of these presentations include sensitive information that needs to be guarded. Given all the variables, it may seem an overwhelming task to deliver your content, on time, to all audiences, and to only those who need to see it. Oh, and by the way, you need to make it interesting, informative, and memorable. So, how do you do it? Without the help of a robust set of tools, it would be nearly impossible. But Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2019 provides you with a variety of such tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort. By taking advantage of these tools, you will be creating presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don’t consume all of your available time.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
Lesson 1: Customizing Design Templates
Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
Topic B: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
Topic C: Add Headers and Footers
Lesson 2: Using Ink to Hand Draw Elements
Topic A: Draw Objects
Topic B: Write Math Equations
Lesson 3: Adding Tables
Topic A: Create a Table
Topic B: Format a Table
Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
Lesson 4: Adding Charts
Topic A: Create a Chart
Topic B: Format a Chart
Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 5: Working with Media
Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
Topic C: Add a Screen Recording
Lesson 6: Building Advanced Transitions and Animations
Topic A: Use the Morph Transition
Topic B: Customize Animations
Lesson 7: Finalizing a Presentation
Topic A: Collaborate on a Presentation
Topic B: Annotate a Presentation
Topic C: Record a Presentation
Topic D: Set Up a Slide Show
Lesson 8: Customizing Presentation Navigation
Topic A: Divide a Presentation into Sections
Topic B: Add Links
Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
Lesson 9: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
Topic A: Secure a Presentation
Topic B: Create a Video or a CD
Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300
Appendix B: Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2019 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
In this course, you will use the advanced tools and features in PowerPoint to create and deliver engaging presentations.
- Customize design templates.
- Use ink to hand draw elements.
- Add tables.
- Add charts.
- Work with media.
- Build advanced transitions and animations.
- Finalize a presentation.
- Customize presentation navigation.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint 2019, who wish to take advantage of the application’s higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Bootable DVD-ROM or USB drive.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Fast Ethernet (100 Mb/s) adapter or faster and cabling to connect to the classroom network.
- IP addresses that do not conflict with other portions of your network.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint 2019, running within the Windows® 10 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver multimedia presentations. To obtain this level of knowledge and skills, you can take the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 10 or Microsoft® Windows® 10: Transition from Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2019: Part 1
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 1 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com