ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification Training
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
This ITIL 4 Foundation training course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff, and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles, and practices that enable successful management of modern IT-enabled services. CCS Learning Academy offers live instructor-led or self-paced online ITIL training courses, both of which prepare participants to earn the ITIL Foundation certification.
The ITIL 4 Foundation certification course includes training materials that compliment the instructors’ s real-world scenarios and experiences. The live ITIL 4 certification training gives participants direct contact with instructors in a classroom environment. For the ITIL 4 certification online course, participants can work at their own pace and contact the instructors with questions. In both cases, the ITIL 4 Foundation course gives participants relevant examples and real-life scenarios that provide insight into how the ITIL Foundation Certificate helps in a day-to-day organizational environment.
Our ITIL 4 Foundation course also prepares participants for the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam and is based on the ITIL 4 Foundation’s best practices service value system.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- IT Service Management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management, Sponsor
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; service offering; service provision; service consumption; service relationship management
- The nature, use and interaction of 7 ITIL guiding principles; Focus on value; Start where you are; Progress iteratively with feedback; Collaborate and promote visibility; Think and work holistically; Keep it simple and practical; Optimize and automate
- The 4 dimensions of service management; Organizations and people; Information and technology; Partners and suppliers; Value streams and processes
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain, its inputs and outputs, and its role in supporting value streams
- Service value chain elements; Plan, Improve, Engage, Design & transition, Obtain / Build, Deliver & support
- Detail of how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain:
- Continual Improvement (including continual improvement model)
- Change control
- Incident management
- Problem Management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
- The purpose of the following ITIL practices
- Information security management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Service configuration management
- IT asset management
- Business analysis
- Service continuity management
- Deployment management
- Monitoring and event management
- Release management
Anyone seeking an ITIL Foundation certification and/or interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner.
All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and others holding IT-related positions will benefit from our instructor-led or online ITIL 4 Foundation certification training.
What You'll Learn
The course will help students to understand:
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how the interconnect
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices
- Preparation to sit the ITIL4 foundation examination
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience are recommended.
1. How does an ITIL 4 Foundation certification affect my salary? This certification is one of the top-paying IT certifications, with certified professionals earning an average annual salary of $120K.
2. How much does an ITIL certification cost? The fee to take the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Exam is about $500.
3. Can I take the ITIL exam without training? Although you can take the exam through self-study, preparing with formal coursework is strongly recommended.
4. Which is better, ITIL or PMP? The ITIL certification is better for managing enterprise IT systems because it’s specifically designed for that purpose.
5. How long is the certification exam? It’s one hour and includes 40 questions.
6. What roles can I get with an ITIL 4 Foundation certification? ITIL 4 Foundation Certification holders are well-qualified to land the following types of roles:
- IT Program Manager
- Director of Change Management
- Delivery Manager
- Director of Information Technology
- Independent ITIL Consultant
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 2 Day Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Pre and Post assessments/evaluations
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Certification Exam voucher with free retake (2 attempts)
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com