DCCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) is a 5-day course where you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement data center compute, LAN and SAN infrastructure. You will also learn the essentials of automation and security in data centers. You will get hands-on experience with deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining Cisco data center infrastructure including: Cisco MDS Switches and Cisco Nexus Switches; Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) B-Series Blade Servers, and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers.
This course, including the self-paced material, helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR), which leads to the new CCNP Data Center, CCIE Data Center, and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Core certifications.
To earn CCNP Data Center, you pass two exams: a core exam (DCCOR) and a data center concentration exam of your choice. And now every exam in the CCNP All Users Data Center program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
The core exam focuses on your knowledge of data center infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Data Center certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
Concentration exams (choose one)
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- *For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with SANs
- Familiarity with Fibre Channel protocol
- Identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families
- Understanding of Cisco Enterprise Data Center architecture
- Understanding of server system design and architecture
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies (such as VMware)
- Network designers
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
- Data center engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Field engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Server administrator
- Network manager