CC – Certified in Cybersecurity
*Looking for flexible schedule (after hours or weekend)? Please call or email us: 858-208-4141 or email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Candidates without a technical background will gain the foundational knowledge and skills that demonstrate you’re ready for an entry- or junior-level cybersecurity role. For career changers, the training provides use-case scenarios that incorporate technical terminology so you’re ready to apply cybersecurity fundamentals to real-world business practices.
Through live instructor led and self-paced learning content this course will cover the content tested in (ISC)²’s Certified in Cybersecurity exam helping to build the solid foundation of knowledge candidates need to pass the exam.
Utilizing a blended approach to learning students will participate in live sessions led by an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor and also work on their own through an engaging self-paced experience.
Exam domains covered in this course include:
- Security Principles
- Business Continuity (BC), Disaster Recovery (DR), & Incident Response Concepts
- Access Controls Concepts
- Network Security
- Security Operations
At the end of these sessions learners will have obtained awareness of topics covered in the Entry Level Cybersecurity Detailed Content Outline (DCO).
Chapters Covered in this Course:
- This course covers the following chapters and modules:
Chapter 1: Security Principles
- Module 1: Understand the security concepts of information assurance
- Module 2: Understand the risk management concepts
- Module 3: Understand security controls
- Module 4: Understand governance processes
- Module 5: Understand (ISC)² Code of Ethics
Chapter 2: Incident Response, Business Continuity (BC), and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Module 1: Understand incident response
- Module 2: Understand business continuity (BC)
- Module 3: Understand disaster recovery (DR)
Chapter 3: Access Controls Concepts
- Module 1: Understand access control concepts
- Module 2: Understand physical access controls
- Module 3: Understand logical access controls
Chapter 4: Network Security
- Module 1: Understand computer networking
- Module 2: Understand network threats and attacks
- Module 3: Understand network security infrastructure
Chapter 5: Security Operations
- Module 1: Understand data security
- Module 2: Understand system hardening
- Module 3: Understand best practice security policies
- Module 4: Understand security awareness training
Chapter 6: Course Summary and Exam Details
- Module 1: Work experience requirements
- Module 2: Scheduling the exam
- Module 3: Before the exam
- Module 4: After the exam
- Module 5: Exam Tips
- Module 6: Review Summary
Note: Course materials are organized by chapter not domain, which may result in domains or individual domain topics being covered in a different order than what appears in the exam outline. The chapter structure allows us to properly cover the exam domains while supporting a more cohesive learning experience.
- Prospective employees
- Entry-level professionals and career-changes wishing to start their path toward cybersecurity leadership by taking the (ISC)²’s Certified in Cybersecurity exam.
- There are no prerequisites for this program
With CCS Learning Academy, you’ll receive:
- 8 hours of live instruction from an (ISC)² Authorized Instructor
- 6 hours of self-paced content to prepare for live sessions
- Exam voucher included
- Peer discussions
- Knowledge checks and end of chapter quizzes
- Pre and post course assessments
- Applied Scenario
- Chapter by chapter study sheets with key points, terms and definitions
- Flash cards
- 180 day access to recorded live sessions and self-paced content
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- Placement assistance for first 12 months
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
*For more details call: 858-208-4141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org