VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale plus Troubleshooting Fast Track 7.0
* Looking for a flexible schedule (after hours or weekends)? Please call 858-208-4141 or email us: email@example.com.
Student financing options are available.
Transitioning military and Veterans, please contact us to sign up for a free consultation on training and hiring options.
Looking for group training? Contact Us
About This Course
This accelerated, hands-on training course is a blend of the VMware vSphere®: Optimize and Scale and VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting courses. This Fast Track course includes topics from each of these advanced courses to equip experienced VMware administrators with the knowledge and skills to effectively optimize and troubleshoot vSphere at an expert level.
- ESXi 7
- vCenter Server 7
Attendance of this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
- Certified Instructor-led training
- Official Training Seminar Student Handbook
- Collaboration with classmates (not currently available for self-paced course)
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Exam scheduling support*
- Enjoy job placement assistance for the first 12 months after course completion.
- This course is eligible for CCS Learning Academy’s Learn and Earn Program: get a tuition fee refund of up to 50% if you are placed in a job through CCS Global Tech’s Placement Division*
- Government and Private pricing available.*
- This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites: VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] or Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
- Experience in working at the command prompt is highly recommended.
- Experienced system administrators
- System engineers
- System integrators